Thursday, July 2, 2009

VIR


Hugh going around The Oak Tree at VIR


This past weekend took us to Virginia. Virginia International Raceway to be exact.

Hugh was participating in a Drivers Education event with Zone 2 of the Porsche Club of America for white group and above (ie those that can drive solo) and there was also Club racing as well.

I wandered around and took a lot of pictures from a lot of different places, so it didn't turn out as bad as I thought. Had to get used to the camera again! Also took video which I still need to edit and put together.

Hugh had some good runs and didn't wreck his car (a very good thing!)

Club racing turned out to be VERY serious for some of these people! HUGE big rigs and whole tech crews to look after the cars! And the carnage on the track! Hugh is now rethinking the whole club racing thing :-)

I need to do a lot of post processing on the pics I took. But I hurt my back again and am taking it easy this week while the office is closed!

No comments: